Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Oh God, Make it stop

I was on the phone all morning with the dentist's office, attempting to find out things like: how much x-rays will cost and stuff, and the receptionists in that place are complete crab asses.
I think one of my fillings is falling out and I have extra wisdom teeth poking around... I'm paranoid about teeth and it would be real, real nice if they could just give me a break.

Then maybe I wouldn't be having a huge cow about it.

But yeah right, I can just see the look on that last one's face.. a wrinkled up " something smells like a hot diaper" nose with a " what are we going to do with these indigents?" scowl.

But bitching never gets us anywhere, so here's what else I've done today:

I mailed Jade's birthday surprise, a postcard for Kira and a mail-order request for three sets of American Indian themed stamps. (They are collect-able and timeless.)

That's it.

Also, today I am eating an enormous amount of peachie-o's.

3 comments:

Kira Nelson said...

Hey! You have a matching blog now! Also, I decided that you should call alaska "fish camp". You are going to fish camp again this summer.
Also, you should have your tooth work done by the poles up there or something. everybody get drunk first so you won't be freaked out about it.
Also, the fun will never stop.

Kira Nelson said...

Also, who the hell is John Samson? This person just sent me a facebook thingy. But I am not even on this facebook thing. what is going on?

Lauren said...

Yes, it is fish camp. John Samson is my Dad. He wants to give you a pat on the back. Then he wants to say " nice job". Then he will take you to get a nice ice cream sundae.